The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Guild NA/PS4.

TheFinesseLord
TheFinesseLord
Soul Shriven
Im a newbie that is a lvl 32 magicka sorc. I would like to have a guild to show me the ropes of the game, I've had the game for about 3 weeks now and i just been getting info from youtube. But other than that im 18 and im pretty much on everyday if im not working or etc. Just looking for a guild i could possibly become a permanent member of.

My PSN name is xX_BLiNd23_Xx so just message me on here or on ps4. Thanks alot
  • Vindictress
    I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We're PvE/PvP. We have many members whom are friendly/helpful and would gladly show you the ropes of the game or answer any questions you may have. Were casual EST. We have a website available which is useful to request certain dungeons, or help with dungeons/gear/skills/crafting. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• TheFinesseLord
    TheFinesseLord
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks I'll take you up on your offer. Is there any alliance requirements?