Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new pc question

fgoron2000
fgoron2000
✭✭✭✭
Hi I'm getting a new pc for the first time since i started playing ESO, and I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything incorrect access-wise and account-wise before it arrived. My access is account-based, not pc-based, right...so I'd like to run the machines in parallel for a little while before shutting the one one down, and I should be able to download the game to the new pc without removing it from the old one, correct? I will still be logging into the game from one one machine at a time, so there should be no issue, right?

thanks

• Rastoric
    Rastoric
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you can have multiple installs of the game. Different computers or drives, but can only be logged in from one. I have it installed twice on this machine. Backup copy of game files on another drive, which I created shortcut icons to desktop.
    Just Say No! to changing Sorcerer Magicka skills to Stamina.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can have multiple installs of the game. Different computers or drives, but can only be logged in from one. I have it installed twice on this machine. Backup copy of game files on another drive, which I created shortcut icons to desktop.

thanks, very much appreciated