Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Heroic" personality... random screaming

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like to park a toon with Heroic personality next to a group of fishing players. Then the random yelling can be interpreted either as a well-intentioned but misguided attempt to cheer them on, or as an attempt to scare away the fish, depending on what kind of day I'm having.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always love it, totally startles me. He is the man, he can do what he wants.

Lol
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭
    Arato wrote: »
    Why?

It doesn't fit into the context of when it happens.. it's not heroic to just randomly scream/yell/roar when you're just standing around at a bank, that's just crazy, not heroic.

I like the cocky idle pose and the strutting walk, but I can't deal with the random yelling.

lol THIS...

I feel like I've gone off the deep end standing at the bank randomly screaming at a poor Khajit banker working for min wage or skooma snacks! Cmon ZOS this is just mean to the NPCs!
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use heroic on a female character and other than the walk/jog being a little manly it seems fine. Sometimes she yells at the most hilarious of times, like the other night I was leveling and ran up to a player fighting an elite and losing. My girl cheered right as the mob crushed him, like she was cheering for the enemy.

I use duchess on my petite female khajiit mage/dk. It gives her a cute and innocent (and flirty) but entirely capable of melting your skin off kind of feel.

I use, assassin on my nightblade and the only thing that really bothers me is that he plays with that damn knife like every 5 seconds, it's almost as bad as the indefinitely barking dogs.

I want a wise/noble kind of personality for my future warden/druid style character, like you'd expect from someone who has the power of nature itself at their fingertips but is humble about it. Thought about commander but it just doesn't fit.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    I use, assassin on my nightblade and the only thing that really bothers me is that he plays with that damn knife like every 5 seconds, it's almost as bad as the indefinitely barking dogs.

What bugs me about Assassin is the "Superman Run" that they do. If they could just not do that, I could live with the weapon fiddling as an idle.
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    I want a wise/noble kind of personality for my future warden/druid style character, like you'd expect from someone who has the power of nature itself at their fingertips but is humble about it. Thought about commander but it just doesn't fit.

I would like this, as well. However, they want Personalities to be funny/humorous/amusing/annoying, or I guess they think that no one will notice that we are using it. I would expect a wise/noble personality to be too much of an exaggeration. That, and we get to pay 1500-2000 Crowns for the exaggeration.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options