Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Quest bugg 'A tale forever told'

OhSnazzy
OhSnazzy
Soul Shriven
Hi, I've been doing all the alliance quest and now in malabal tor and got stuck on a quest called A Tale Forever Told. Anyone else had problems there? You are supposed to defend but no enemies show up..
Anyone who can help? Thanks!
  • magismiss
    magismiss
    Me too I have the same problem. I spoke with others players in game, and nobody can complete this quest.
  • magismiss
    magismiss
    I already tried many times to wait, but it still doesn't work
  • ddpmacho
    ddpmacho
    Same, nothing happens. Quest giver disappears
    PS4 - NA
  • magismiss
    magismiss
    I tried to report the problem 3 times but I always have the same message "Wait 15 mn and retry" I hope someone ot the team human will see that there is a problem with this quest, not with our connexion or something else
  • ddpmacho
    ddpmacho
    just got an update to my ticket. It's being fixed in a patch this month
    PS4 - NA
  • Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    Same problem - no animal attackers show up so I can't progress through the quest.
    Server: EU PSN
    Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    AD - Khajiit Templar
    DC - Dunmer Sorceror
    AD - Khajiit Warden
  • magismiss
    magismiss
    ddpmacho wrote: »
    just got an update to my ticket. It's being fixed in a patch this month

It would be great
  • OhSnazzy
    OhSnazzy
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I have also contacted Bethesda and they said they know there is an issue and that they will patch it as soon as the next patch comes, let's hope they keep their word.