The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA server is down...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Under the strain of too many players in combo with homestead nonsense. This is getting too much.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    PC here. Sorry you all. I logged in 20 minutes ago and said "seems to be running smooth". Jinxed.
    Edited by parkham on March 5, 2017 3:40PM

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • partzs
    partzs
    Seriously this goes down more then a hot chick on fifth avenue!

Why can they not get it through there heads that they need to fix the underlying issues before releasing new stuff. Otherwise this happens!

Corporate greed! Money over a working product!
  • TrinityDivine
    TrinityDivine
    ✭✭
    I want my ESO fix. :neutral:
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering why I keep ESO plus. I play this game to relax, but lately it's been nothing but frustration. I'm not convinced that adding back the CP on Monday is going to do anything positive. Seems the game is completely broken.

~Deedle
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • ClintoniusMaximus
    ClintoniusMaximus
    Soul Shriven
    Well, atleast I got to train my mount
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just what I expected, as frozen, lag, crashes has been occurring more frequently 2 days ago.
    Last week the same, 3 maintenance in one day. Just before the scheduled maintenance there's gonna be an unscheduled broken fix maintenance.
    ZOS, just admit it, you need maintenance twice a week.
    Edited by akl77 on March 5, 2017 5:44PM
    Pc na