Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Crafter

HighPlainz
HighPlainz
✭✭
So, I am a master crafter but can't repair my own gear at appropriate crafting station and can't create repair kits?!? c'mon!
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    HighPlainz wrote: »
    So, I am a master crafter but can't repair my own gear at appropriate crafting station and can't create repair kits?!? c'mon!

What AAA MMO have you played that allowed crafters to repair their own gear? ESO is much the same as other top MMO's. Repair costs, but not as much as some other games I've played.
  • HighPlainz
    HighPlainz
    ✭✭

What AAA MMO have you played that allowed crafters to repair their own gear? ESO is much the same as other top MMO's. Repair costs, but not as much as some other games I've played.

Speaking to this game but its my first MMO. Perhaps I expect too much. How about recipe for crafting repair kits then?
  • Brynja2014
    Brynja2014
    Soul Shriven

Speaking to this game but its my first MMO. Perhaps I expect too much. How about recipe for crafting repair kits then?

Actually I really like that idea
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    No offense, but don't hold your breath. And gotcha, HighPlainz. Didn't know this was your first MMO. It's pretty rare for big MMO's to offer crafters that opportunity. As of yet (but I admit I am new to SEO), I haven't felt that paying for repairs was particuarly gold draining. But then, I try not to die (and usually don't), which is what causes the really big repair bills.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Until housing came, repairs was the only real gold sink in the game. The game needs gold sinks so there aren't more millionaires running around inflating the prices for everyone else.

And are you really a Master Crafter? I think that title should only go to players who have completed the majority of Crafting Achievements.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • HighPlainz
    HighPlainz
    ✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Until housing came, repairs was the only real gold sink in the game. The game needs gold sinks so there aren't more millionaires running around inflating the prices for everyone else.

And are you really a Master Crafter? I think that title should only go to players who have completed the majority of Crafting Achievements.

yeah, son.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a master crafter, completing the daily equipment writs (and I do not mean the Master Writs which became available with Homestead - just the normal ones you pick up from the writ board) will often give you repair kits.

Not the same as crafting your own kits, but close enough.
    PC-EU