The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Confusion!

Melethgil
Melethgil
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

A couple of weeks ago me and a friend made a guild. We have had other guilds before in countless of different games and could, with this game as well, not resist making our own little Confusion again :smile:

We are interested in doing a bit of everything the game has to offer in a relaxed, not hard-core way. We just want to do what is fun for us and guild-mates at the time and grow from there :smile:

We are looking for new and old players, both are welcome to join us! Especially confused members that don't know what to do and feel completely lost ;)
At the moment we have unlocked the Guild Crest and the Guild Bank and are looking forward to also look into guild trading once we get enough people. We have a Discord server (handy when in dungeons or just for fun) that also gets used for some other games (which you may join into as well if you wish).

If you are interested or have questions feel free to message me or send me an ingame mail :smile:
@Melethgil

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Melethgil
    Melethgil
    Soul Shriven
    We have recently also gotten into bidding on guild traders and weekly raffle/lotteries. Although this is not our main focus it is something that is handy to have and fun to deal with :)