The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Really anoyed

Banetek
Banetek
✭✭✭
Really annoyed at the constant sound effect of the slim craw monster set. Its almost like you guys got lazy, decided it might be over powered when combined with other sets and instead of fixing it , you added an annoying sound effect to discourage use of that set until you could find the time to change whatever you thought was OP about it. It USED to be nice.. Hands lit up, No special sound effect...

How come other monster sets don't come with annoying sound effects? How come there's not other things annoying about other sets? Yet there is a really annoying sound effect that goes off every 2.3 seconds with slimecraw set./ Did I mention the set is *** annoying as hell?
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Banetek wrote: »
    Really annoyed at the constant sound effect of the slim craw monster set. Its almost like you guys got lazy, decided it might be over powered when combined with other sets and instead of fixing it , you added an annoying sound effect to discourage use of that set until you could find the time to change whatever you thought was OP about it. It USED to be nice.. Hands lit up, No special sound effect...

How come other monster sets don't come with annoying sound effects? How come there's not other things annoying about other sets? Yet there is a really annoying sound effect that goes off every 2.3 seconds with slimecraw set./ Did I mention the set is ****ing annoying as hell?
    /fixed
  • necrospiritus
    necrospiritus
    Soul Shriven
    Not for me! I love my set but that sound effect makes me kill myself. :(