The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I STUCK IN MY HOUSE!

korn661b16_ESO
korn661b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello, after yesterday maintance when i log in im in my Inn Room just after finishing quest "A Friend In Need". When i try to exit the room or teleport to any wayshrine my loading screen stay forever (i left it for 2 hours and its stil loading..). So if any GM can take my character from the room and put it outside the Inn that would be perferct.

My character name is Cannamaya in European PC server.
Thanks for read and i hope u solve my problem quick.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head to the support section here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ and click the "web assist" box on the right side.

Click "log-in" in the big red text box then choose the following path PC > In-Game Support > Character Issue > Crashing / Stuck Loading.

After that you will be able to fill out a ticket to ESO Support and explain the issue so someone can see and move the character for you.

If you get a generic reply back from them then just reply to the email and ask for it to be looked at again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • korn661b16_ESO
    korn661b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks mate, alrdy did it. Thanks for help again
  • Palindiil
    Palindiil
    ✭✭✭
    I have the exact same issue - I've also submitted a bug report asking for my character to be moved. Is the room the one in Vulkhel Guard?
  • korn661b16_ESO
    korn661b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No its the one in Glenumbra. Still i get no response after i send a ticket, and its been like whole day ..
  • Mountainrunnin3
    I have the same problem. It seems like this a reoccurring issue.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this coming considering personal instances are temporary in this game and are not loaded by the server until needed.
    I've purposefully avoided logging out in a home to avoid this considering it isn't sure where to put you when you exit due to not having recent data on where you entered it from.

Try going to your collections menu and porting to your house again, from inside it, and see if it lets you leave then.
  • Briolase
    Briolase
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. I logged out in Strident Springs and can't log in. I'm stuck on an eternal loading screen.
  • DemisedNinja
    Does the "Get Me Unstuck" option not work either for you?
  • korn661b16_ESO
    korn661b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nope, tried it like 4-5 times. Im still in the room
  • DemisedNinja
    Maybe one of the jump to friend chat commands?

Just spitting out ideas to see if maybe they'd work for you
  • Mountainrunnin3
    I can port from my two houses but I cannot leave any of them or else I get the endless loading screen.
  • DemisedNinja
    I know deleting the saved data under Manage Game eliminates the long load screens for me. There's been several times my load screens would go for hours and hours, but the minute I deleted the saved data it cuts it down to like a minute.