The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can you take over say Bruma solo?

Ojustaboo
Ojustaboo
✭✭✭✭✭
My guild say I'm wrong, which knowing me, they are probably 100% right :)

I've tried to take over Bruma etc by myself and every time I do, by the time I've turned the 3rd flag, the first one has turned back.

My guild say an enemy player must have been there and turned it, I say, it's happened so many times to me that I think if all 3 aren't turned in a certain time, it automatically flips back.

Anyone know how it works?

Thanks

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the first flag to one tick over half, run to second flag, do the same there, third flag stand on it until the town turns.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most important part is to take the flag with no guards first so that it doesnt get capped back while you are busy with the 3rd one.
    Jo'Khaljor
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What Ahzek said.
    Guards turn the flags back, so if you start with a guard flag, it will turn back by the time you cap the third one. So start with the flag that has zero guards, and you'll be fine unless an enemy shows up.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bruma is the easiest town to take solo because only 1 flag has guards on the flag itself. The flag in the alley and the flag by the merchants can be flipped and stay flipped indefinitely because nothing is around them to flip them back.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Options
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks. Will try again once the double AP is over, don't think I'll find one to solo before then :)
    Options