Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

vma damage icrease?

Ep1kMalware
Ep1kMalware
✭✭✭✭✭
I dunno if my run is off or if something got 'adjusted'.

I can't for the life of me kill stg5 boss. Normally I bloe through this easy peasy. But damn am I getting pummeled. O.o

Is it me?

Edit: I'd also like to say I got hit noticibly harder on stg1, 4, hit less on stg 2 and 3 it seems. For this fight tho, I never use sigil/major brutality potions and clear it easy. But I'm using both and can't keep life above 30%. Which normally stays full.

Plz tell me I'm having an off day >.<
Edited by Ep1kMalware on February 28, 2017 6:08AM
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day after the housing update hit, i thought the same thing and blamed ZOS.
    Then i ran vMA again, and it seemed fine... so.. use more shields/heals?
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nh, my heals are op. Idk. Just did stage 9 boss. The guy hit 0hp and crumpled to the floor. I die, and gotta restart. I think I'm just gunna run ,y dailies and take a break.
    Options
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Nh, my heals are op. Idk. Just did stage 9 boss. The guy hit 0hp and crumpled to the floor. I die, and gotta restart. I think I'm just gunna run ,y dailies and take a break.

this is common bug. you need to bash him at this point to kill
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »

this is common bug. you need to bash him at this point to kill

Damn really? I havent come across it yet till now ;/ Still gunna call a maelstrom break :D *** this place with a broomstick tho. No point in wasting the chest tho, I'll just grab it later hmm.
    Options
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was something to do with the enemies giving you minor vulnerability from getting the same lightning passive as us.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    greylox wrote: »
    I thought it was something to do with the enemies giving you minor vulnerability from getting the same lightning passive as us.

That's interesting. I guess I'll have to adjust my cp points a bit then. Probably swap out restoring focus to lingering ritual.
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don not know if the 2 are connected, however i noticed i was hitting like a wet noddle on my stamSorc when housing hit console - i respecked my morphs because i wanted to switch from the bow interupt to the other one - and a number of my skills got reset to level 1 (because the order at which they are unlocked has changed) and i was hitting my as expected

so i did some tests on all 9 of my toons (mag/stam dd's, healer & tank ), and sure enough they were performing less than expected, but once i re specked their morphs (full re speck in the case of my healer - powered spc ice staff) they were performing as expected.

Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Retribution not lingering.

Not sure what's up with it dude, but I noticed something was off and reset my whole CP and redid it again. I think it's just not applying to some toons. Have you noticed your recovery was way down too? Mine said the same in tooltips but was shockingly bad..costs too.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don not know if the 2 are connected, however i noticed i was hitting like a wet noddle on my stamSorc when housing hit console - i respecked my morphs because i wanted to switch from the bow interupt to the other one - and a number of my skills got reset to level 1 (because the order at which they are unlocked has changed) and i was hitting my as expected

so i did some tests on all 9 of my toons (mag/stam dd's, healer & tank ), and sure enough they were performing less than expected, but once i re specked their morphs (full re speck in the case of my healer - powered spc ice staff) they were performing as expected.

Ooooh. ***. That's really good to know. I'll respec my morphs and run some randos in the group finder then.
    Retribution not lingering.

Not sure what's up with it dude, but I noticed something was off and reset my whole CP and redid it again. I think it's just not applying to some toons. Have you noticed your recovery was way down too? Mine said the same in tooltips but was shockingly bad..costs too.

I havent looked at my recovery but I will later, now that I'm curious. Imprefer lingering on my stam templar because of the very large field I have major mending in. Coupled with rally my health regen is nuts stupid. Else the rune for tankyness in trials.
    Options
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem with VMA is the lag. I can't even get a good run because I die so much from everything freezing and then resume to death.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »
    My problem with VMA is the lag. I can't even get a good run because I die so much from everything freezing and then resume to death.

Same, kinda. What I had to do was run the arena aftwr work, go to bed at stage 9, and run last boss in the afternoon when performance was better. It's been bettee after homesteadm roflstomped last boss but I've had a few hiccups getting back to that guy.

I had issues with a few bosses rly, I couldnt speed burn spider boss before she enraged and had to play the bs rng game till she was half life. I'll see if flipping my morphs works.
    Options