Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Not sure what to do about this quest...

RazeFury
RazeFury
Soul Shriven
So I just came back after a long long hiatus and I can't complete Council of The Five Champions. I think it is bugged. I just finished the part where Abnur Tharn explains that someone is going to have to sacrifice themselves and the other champions started discussing it. However I exited the game when they were discussing it, when I logged back in they no longer were but I was still on the "Listen to the discussion" part of the quest. I have exited and re-entered the harborage now multiple times and have logged in/out. They still won't talk. I've scoured the internet to look for other people who have had the same issue but I can't find anything. What should I do?
  • RazeFury
    RazeFury
    Soul Shriven
    I should add that this is part of the main story line so I can't abandon it. Also one more notable thing is that when I try to press E to talk to the champions nothing happens, I mean if they aren't talking shouldn't they be able to talk to me like normally?
    Edited by RazeFury on February 28, 2017 2:02AM
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Post your problem in the General Help section or try to contact @ZOS_GaryA (he/she is the one that is answering in the general help section). Maybe all these updates the game had the time you were away messed something up with you quest stages.