Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New guild looking for casual gamers

JokerTheSleaze
Howdy, The Fools Errand is a new guild in ESO looking for both new and old players. Located central tz it is a casual group focused mostly on PvE but will expand into PvP in the future. Right now I'm looking for casual gamers that aren't worried about dues or activity, we all know work schedules are hard and most activity is late in the evening or on the weekends. I'm looking for player base right now to expand our numbers and look for active members. Right now there are no requirements and I will help any new players if needed. DC based guild and you must be at least 18+ due to the nature of this guild.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If that is the focus of your Guild, I think you'd like my Guild as well.

The Nightshade Consortium

Check us out. I think you'll like what we stand for. ;)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• JokerTheSleaze
    Well actually it's for a multiplatform guild across multiple games, I'm just the only one one ESO right now so I was looking for more people for ESO and anyone wanting to join a reborn old group lol. Just pretty positive it was against rules to recruite for something other than ESO.