The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double AP was fun for a minute PS4 NA

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Taking keeps and resources was fun enough and quite rewarding last night! I guess some got bored of ash and warden and the battles shift to the outposts. WTF?! These huge drawn out battles at bleakers?! And then Nickels... I guess that's fun PvP stuff, but there wasn't close to as much AP fighting these enormous zergs as just taking a resource.

I'll never fight at an outpost again. That was just stupid.

Where in the world did yellow come from to be the powerhouse alliance of Scourge now? They're not particularly strong players, but the coordination to run the maps now has been impressive.
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently they have some larger pve guilds playing more.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4