The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Land Pirates need Tank to complete our trials roster

Eman484
Eman484
If you have a tank that is ready for vet trials and your looking for a guild that can plug you right in and run then please list your gamertag so we can get you an invite...also list your build and cp!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Dps are welcome also if your up to snuff
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Gt o Lady Velius

I have run all raids, as main tank.
    All gold
    Ebon and alkosh.

Days I'm available
    Monday Wednesday Friday
    Anytime after
    4pm pst

Saturday morning anytime before 7pm
    Sunday all day
    Edited by o0Velius on February 26, 2017 2:49PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    I will get you an invite to land pirates today....please come to guild chat 1 or join us on Facebook or BAND...we are a very a rive guild...we are running vet Hel Ra tommorow...I believe or roster is almost set for this run...but we try twice a week and we always have some no shows....welcome aboard!!
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Eman484 wrote: »
    I will get you an invite to land pirates today....please come to guild chat 1 or join us on Facebook or BAND...we are a very a rive guild...we are running vet Hel Ra tommorow...I believe or roster is almost set for this run...but we try twice a week and we always have some no shows....welcome aboard!!
    @Eman484 thank you. What's your band name? I'll join it asap
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Band = Land Pirates
    Facebook = Land Pirates (Eso Guild)
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @Eman484 I found the band app I joined it. I'll join Facebook too
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • randomKid904
    I would like to join you, cp 600+ my tank has tavas and alkosh. I also have a set of ebony if needed. I have a healer and 10 dps as well. Have completed all but vmol.
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @randomKid904 what is your gamertag I will get you an invite
  • randomKid904
    Eman484 wrote: »
    @randomKid904 what is your gamertag I will get you an invite

Gt: randomKid904
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @randomKid904 awesome...servers are down now but I will get you an invite as soon as the are up...also make sure to join our Facebook and band app