The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing- Daggerfall Overlook- Request.

everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
With prices now out i think i might spring for the big one... with that said as it is one of the most expensive and such, perhaps a few touchups might be appropriate?

Nit-Picks to be sure, but they seem to be little things. They added a door tower to the Chateau, so it doesn’t seem outside the realm of possibility.

1- In the tower, bottom window on the outside, go through the doorway and there is no window on the inside... where is that window? Decorative you say, but it lights up as if there is light inside...

2- On the outside of the house there are 2 very nice balconies you can reach from outside to decorate, but they arent useful unless you have a giant ramp across the front of your house... any chance for this super expensive home to maybe have a door from the upstairs room (not the overlook) to maybe one or both?

3- The trapdoor in the basement is often overlooked in videos i have seen, but it leads to a huge water/ocean area that is completely build-able ... the issue for me is when you leave the trapdoor outside you are 2 feet into the water, so building a platform to the bottom of the door leaves you stuck inside it. Once again, any chance that load location could be raised a bit so that water area could be a bit more enjoyable while staying dry? Or even swap the trap door with a normal door?

4- The area behind the "workshop" building (not the stable) is reachable, but only if you jump or ramp over the wall bump-outs... to use all available space in the pricey home, any chance that could be shifted a little. It seems if the barn were angled just a bit it would offer a narrow path to walk back there.

5- This ones a bit more. People have said in many posts this expensive house has a "meh" yard compared to many others... If you ramp up to the tower on the left side of the house you can see a curving wall and a suitable backyard... any chance a door could be put in to give access to this back area?

Edited by everseeing_njpreub18_ESO on January 28, 2017 1:30AM
  • Vorkrunne
    Vorkrunne
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, especially on the trap door leaving us swimming instead of out to a nice dock.

I also tried building a platform there, but we end up stuck inside the furniture.

My biggest issue with that home is that the banners are faction themed. :/ That's a little unfair. The very best manor and we have to put up with decorations we don't want on the inside?

Remove the banners or let us pick from the 3 factions as far as what symbol is displayed and what color the banners are
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    Hadnt thought of it as i like the lions, but i agree.
  • silhouette187
    Vorkrunne wrote: »
    Agreed, especially on the trap door leaving us swimming instead of out to a nice dock.

I also tried building a platform there, but we end up stuck inside the furniture.

My biggest issue with that home is that the banners are faction themed. :/ That's a little unfair. The very best manor and we have to put up with decorations we don't want on the inside?

Remove the banners or let us pick from the 3 factions as far as what symbol is displayed and what color the banners are

It's called DAGGERFALL Overlook. D-A-G-G-E-R-F-A-L-L, the peasants will show up with pitchforks and torches to burn your castle to the ground if you had a different theme. :D