The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Serjustin19 Funny Moment. Scourge PS4 EU. Silly EP Goblins

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
1. I really love goblins in game
2. This is so awesome, Thank you EP.
3. Where can I get goblin costume?
4. I am so happy, last part was good to :wink:

Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun. Shor has ended as well as Yol, both hath gone short lived. Kaal and Laa alas are my new journey. Save for Laa replaced short lived Yol; The shortest campaign I've ever been. How many more campaigns must be renewed and delivered? No one knows, till the end. It's not the end, but only just the beginning. What do I mean by this? I don't really know honestly, I keep pondering this myself everyday.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 ...that was freakin awesome!!!
    Edited by geonsocal on January 23, 2017 1:01AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Grey Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your legend grows
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TIME Magazine raves "A must see non action extravaganza!"

USA Today chimes , "Serjustine captures the raw emotion of the horsebutt from Nikel to Roebeck like no other film clip before."

Rotten Tomatoes calls this Masterpiece ; "A deeply disturbing look into the raw nature of 1 V X Negotiations."

Kevin Bacon claims "I couldn't hold back my tears as I've never seen another solo performance come as close to being as good as the dance sequence in Footloose.

kevin-bacon-laugh-o.gif
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on January 23, 2017 5:12AM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Serjustin frequently posts about how people call him a spy for EP and then he posts a video of him being nice to EP.

.... I wonder why people think you're a spy... for EP.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Serjustin frequently posts about how people call him a spy for EP and then he posts a video of him being nice to EP.

.... I wonder why people think you're a spy... for EP.

:wink: because EP was originally my alliance. Before I became AD. For 1 week. Before I became AD. AD knows this also. They also kniw I am fighting for balance. That is why.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 23, 2017 6:59PM
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun. Shor has ended as well as Yol, both hath gone short lived. Kaal and Laa alas are my new journey. Save for Laa replaced short lived Yol; The shortest campaign I've ever been. How many more campaigns must be renewed and delivered? No one knows, till the end. It's not the end, but only just the beginning. What do I mean by this? I don't really know honestly, I keep pondering this myself everyday.

• Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heheh, that was actually pretty funny
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • gaxuxa Askatasuna
    Yes really fun in this moment thanks serjustin for your work !;)
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg what is this
  • gaxuxa Askatasuna
    Last evening in scourge was really great !! Miss some friends but really amazing !
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    U missed some jute

L2p
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol your group is no longer a large group
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade