Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Cove public dungeon - Boss Viro Redhands

Rm4g3dD0v
Rm4g3dD0v
✭✭
In "Crimson Cove", the malabal tor public dungeon, i cannot find boss Viro Redhands. I know where it's supposed to spawn, but it never spawns. I ve taken a party of 8 and put them to camp the other bosses' spawn points and kill them as soon as they respawn, while i was camped at Viro Redhands' point. No matter how long i waited or how many times we killed the other bosses, Viro Redhands never spawns. I think (sarc) it's bugged...

If I can't kill him, I can't get the achievment and points.
Edited by Rm4g3dD0v on July 19, 2014 10:28AM
  • Rm4g3dD0v
    Rm4g3dD0v
    ✭✭
    gah....
    He just spawned infront of me...
    I guess it was a kinda Murphy's Law.
    I had to whine to the forums for the coward to appear...
    *grumph*
  • Bollerlotte
    Bollerlotte
    ✭✭✭
    he spawns if you got the quest, and you come along (on a certain walkway). other wise he is not there all the time.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    public dungeons and now cyrodil dungeon boss spawn timers are a pain in the ....
  • Lamebe
    Lamebe
    Soul Shriven
    how long did you need to wait for him to spawn??

i'm here already like more then 1 hour and there still no sign of Viro Redhands :open_mouth:
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found out, you will have to kill the other bosses, and the randomly spawn, so keep killing all the bosses in the cave until the right one spawns
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some sleepy genius in ZOS put one 0 too much in the respawn timer number for this particular boss, and that's the whole mystery here. (No, they don't bother to fix such a petty things.)
  • vaagventje17eb17_ESO
    This problem still persist
  • quanta84
    quanta84
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know what is the respawn time, but make sure you are looking in the right place. My addon marked Viro in the wrong spot. The correct map coordinates are 86.90 29.50 (it's about halfway to the top platform).
  • Gabonadder
    by far the most anoying boss respawn system ever! been waiting over a hour and viro didnt respawn
    in the time i have ben waiting i saw someone else kill rokul beneath
    even when rokul respawn after that viro didn't!
  • Gabonadder
    im still killing al kind of bosses in crimson crove except for *** viro man im mad right now
  • thelastNoble
    It's been a couple days of me going back and forth to check and he still isn't spawning for me either

edit: sat and waited for 3 hours while doing homework, he never appeared
    Edited by thelastNoble on September 4, 2015 12:53AM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good to see this 'feature' remains in the game. :/

• Mcrakin
    Mcrakin
    This is still an issue :-(
  • boomer84
    boomer84
    ✭✭✭
    yes... i am waiting for 30min atm and he is not there. ZOS this is poor...

I found him. They have changed his location. He is not on the plattform of the tribok. Now he is in the tunnel to the Boss/Questboss upstairs.
    Edited by boomer84 on February 24, 2017 7:31PM