Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Unlimited pledges?

Gordon906
Gordon906
✭✭✭
Are undaunted pledges unlimited or is it a daily thing? I really want engine guardian : /
Also, can I cancel a pledge to get a new one if I want to do a different dungeon?
Edited by Gordon906 on February 23, 2017 7:13AM

Best Answer

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    it's daily
    now you have 3 pledges instead of silver/gold. One pledge is always DLC dungeon. All the pledges are considered "gold". for vet HM you can get 2 keys, for normal you get only 1 key. so, daily you can get up to 6 key per char.

also, take a look on changed chest system:
    bxMX8BTwk4s.jpeg
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

Answer ✓
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    And how does gold and silver pledges work? If they still exist.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can do 3 pledges per character per day. For a total of 6 keys per character if you do Hardmode on each pledge. Gold and silver are not a think anymore.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Thx for the answers :D
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the vet dungeons be solo'd or would I have to stick to 1 key normal dungeons?
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    @Remag_Div I just started doing dungeons recently, CP158 now. We accidently did a veteran dungeon called Blessed Crucible. It was really hard for us but we made it through to a place where there these fire beetles. We got wiped seven times before calling it quits.

We were > cp150 but < cp300.

I then joined a group doing the dungeon in normal mode and the difference was like night and day. It was almost too easy (group was pretty good too).

Based on my limited experience - I would say that you would need be a great player (very high cp might help?), with great gear designed for the dungeon, know the dungeon well and then maybe, just maybe you could do a veteran dungeon solo after considerable amount of time.
    Edited by parkham on February 24, 2017 1:45PM

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild