The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helping with a DK build.

Indigochild3rdi
Indigochild3rdi
✭✭✭
Hey guys so I'm pretty new to MMOS and I recently picked up ESO about a month ago. I'm pretty much addicted but I wanted some help. So my current main is only a level 31 Orc Dragonknight and I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to put out the most damage and affect the most mobs. What skills do you think would be best for this? I want to be an unstoppable force. Also I mostly play PVE because I'm too low level and get smashed in PvP. Also I'm not a crafter and don't plan on becoming one. Thanks guys.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Indigochild3rdi

In order to best answer your inquiry I suggest you repost your question within the Combat and Character Mechanics section of the forums: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/combat-character-mechanics

Hope that helps.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I'm new to the forum and accidentally posted in the rp section and can't delete it. I will check it out! @jarnkoldur
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I'm new to the forum and accidentally posted in the rp section and can't delete it. I will check it out! @jarnkoldur

Here's hoping you the best and that Lady Fortune looks kindly upon you.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    I love the forum community. The actual game community isn't very friendly :neutral: which is sad. But you guys are all helpful. Best of luck to you on your travels good sir @jarnkoldur