The issues related to Steam players logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 6:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 6

Helping with a DK build.

Indigochild3rdi
Indigochild3rdi
✭✭✭
Hey guys so I'm pretty new to MMOS and I recently picked up ESO about a month ago. I'm pretty much addicted but I wanted some help. So my current main is only a level 31 Orc Dragonknight and I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to put out the most damage and affect the most mobs. What skills do you think would be best for this? I want to be an unstoppable force. Also I mostly play PVE because I'm too low level and get smashed in PvP. Also I'm not a crafter and don't plan on becoming one. Thanks guys.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Indigochild3rdi

In order to best answer your inquiry I suggest you repost your question within the Combat and Character Mechanics section of the forums: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/combat-character-mechanics

Hope that helps.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I'm new to the forum and accidentally posted in the rp section and can't delete it. I will check it out! @jarnkoldur
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I'm new to the forum and accidentally posted in the rp section and can't delete it. I will check it out! @jarnkoldur

Here's hoping you the best and that Lady Fortune looks kindly upon you.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    I love the forum community. The actual game community isn't very friendly :neutral: which is sad. But you guys are all helpful. Best of luck to you on your travels good sir @jarnkoldur