The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guild Traders TOTALLY BROKEN since patch

BalticBlues
BalticBlues
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Since the Homestead patch, Guild Traders do not list most items anymore. With Guild Traders broken, trading is virtually dead. This patch is a catastrophe.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I can see items in guild traders - I haven't extensively been shopping to see this issue, but you know that your searches are now saved between guild traders? So if you were looking for something specific in one, it seems to save that search for the next one.

Have you tried /reloadui ? Could you show some screenshots too - that way maybe we can rule out user error.
  • partzs
    partzs
    I think the issue he is referring to is anything that was posted before the patch does not show up in any searches. Anything after the patch shows up.
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue I think seems to be related more to crafting items. Good time to pull all your listings and get 'em reposted so that only your stuff shows up for sale :wink:
    NA PS4
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue and yeah, it's mainly crafting items that are effected. I'm hoping they would fix it so we don't have to waste our gold relisting every damn thing we're selling. Very frustrating as a seller and as a buyer.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only found about this after 48 hours of not selling a single item. Suspicions arose, I checked in chat, and sure enough, there's a new bug.

As another poster said, anything listed prior to the update will not show. It needs to be pulled and re-listed.

Zeni, I think you owe your players and trade guilds some in-game gold for having to put up with the new bug.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nova Sky wrote: »
    I only found about this after 48 hours of not selling a single item. Suspicions arose, I checked in chat, and sure enough, there's a new bug.

As another poster said, anything listed prior to the update will not show. It needs to be pulled and re-listed.

Zeni, I think you owe your players and trade guilds some in-game gold for having to put up with the new bug.

Agree with the in-game gold comment. This patch has been something of a disaster. Relisting all of my items will be a major pain.

~Deedle
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil