Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RECURITING - Merciless Rezolv - Vet MOL Progression

chafnan
chafnan
Soul Shriven
If you are looking for a group to run trails that takes them serious, but still has fun, then we are the guild for you. We are looking for new members that are consistent and on time. We are currently focused on progressing through Vet MOL. We are willing to help teach mechanics for trials.

We run Sun, Mon, and Thurs at 9PM MST.

Requirements:
1. Commit to being on time and ready to run
2. Willing to work with other members to improve DPS (We have a guild house with training dummies for all members to practice)
3. Vet Maelstrom completion

If you meet the requirements and want to join us make progress through Vet MOL send me a message. GT: chafnan or reply to this post.
Edited by chafnan on February 24, 2017 7:59PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys you should check this guild out. I joined recently and it is a good group of people. We just need a few more solid DPS to fill out our roster.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gt is TARAFRAKA
  • chafnan
    chafnan
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Hamiltonmath
  • randomKid904
    I would like to join you, GT randomKid904. My husband and I share the account so we are on every day.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    GT=username
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys thanks for posting. Chafnan will be sending out invites.

What we really need is a solid healer with trial experience and a few more magicka DPS to round out the core team.
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    I've healed everything including vmaw.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We would love to have you!!!! Chaf will send out invites.
  • skatterbraynz
    If you need heals my gt is skatterbraynz.. I've beaten maw on vet.. took a break for a while and I'm back so need a guild to run with.. have spc worm combat physician basically all healing sets..
  • chafnan
    chafnan
    Soul Shriven
    invite sent
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monti, invite me man. I've not tested my mag characters but I have a 61 second BS time on my Stam sorc. That's all self buff, no ulti, only thing I had was the tanks taunt. Ill gladly retest. I've ran vet hel ra with chaf before. You pulled me into that run. Hit me up. I have all the maelstrom weapons, and all the end game sets. For dps, and I can tank. 5 ebon body, alkosh jewelry with sword and board, 2 bloodspawn.

And of course I also have a healer. That's why we became friends in the first place lol.

Gamer tag: splatter cat 83
    Edited by Splattercat_83 on February 10, 2017 11:22PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monti, invite me man. I've not tested my mag characters but I have a 61 second BS time on my Stam sorc. That's all self buff, no ulti, only thing I had was the tanks taunt. Ill gladly retest. I've ran vet hel ra with chaf before. You pulled me into that run. Hit me up. I have all the maelstrom weapons, and all the end game sets. For dps, and I can tank. 5 ebon body, alkosh jewelry with sword and board, 2 bloodspawn.

And of course I also have a healer. That's why we became friends in the first place lol.

Gamer tag: splatter cat 83

LOL. Of course I'll invite you! Actually I will have Chaf do it as I think he created a new guild just for VMOL. Either way you will get an invite.

• chafnan
    chafnan
    Soul Shriven
    invite sent
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    chafnan wrote: »
    invite sent

Thanks Chafnan, I'm at work right now so when I get home I'm in the morning I'll accept it.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive healed everything in game except hardmode maw. Made it pad 7. Id love to heal.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys still run Vmol? I'd love to run this and get that sweet looking skin
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • chafnan
    chafnan
    Soul Shriven
    TARAFRAKA and Infinite12, I will send you guys invites.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. I accepted a few hours ago.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm interested in this, I'm only ~370CP on NA right now though but will be capped within a week or two.

GT: BNOC SK
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Would love to take the the dps test for you guys...I also have and end game healer and end game tank...looking for a good trials guild!
  • chafnan
    chafnan
    Soul Shriven
    BNOC SK and Eman484 - I'll send invites out today
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Chafnan,

I've just seen this reply and I remember declining your guild request yesterday (Thinking it was spam as I was standing about all day)
    Can you send another please?

My bad!
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • chafnan
    chafnan
    Soul Shriven
    Np, I will send another.