The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Servers - Stuck on Load Screen

iamkeebler
iamkeebler
✭✭✭✭
I see some people are having troubles with various errors to try to get in. Some say something about checking their internet connection, others about how they are already logged in. I'm able to get as far as selecting my character and now I'm stuck on the load screen for Reaper's March.

I'm more or less wondering if my issue is tied to the other issues people are having or if on top of those issues the server is bogged down and having problems? Help us players out! We want to play your game!!! Can you give us some sort of an update or at least acknowledge that you know there are log in issues at this time?
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an update. I made it in. Took 15 minutes on the load screen.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log in now
    Pc na
  • XCleverGirlx
    Yeah I'm stuck, too. I spent 20 minutes or so on a load screen and then restarted the game. It said I was already logged in so I restarted my PS4. Now it still says I'm logged in.
  • Wtsv
    Wtsv
    Soul Shriven
    I've restarted the game twice. Still getting stuck in the loading screen.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    New update: Some of the menu screens aren't loading. Like mail for instance.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting the "somebody's logged into your account" message....this sucks!!
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm hearing from the folks in my guild that some are logging in just fine but get booted immediately for inactivity and then get the "you're already logged in error". WTH? Be great if someone... ahem... SOMEONE... could give us an update on what the hell is going on.
  • XCleverGirlx
    Well we were already logged in. When we got stuck and relogged, it didn't log us out. Now we're stuck until they fix it I'd guess.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here error code 304 account already logged in

Never had this happen before
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes it feels good to be at work reading these threads... sorry folks, hope it comes back up soon.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, time for other games.
    Pc na
  • Kalizaar
    Kalizaar
    ✭✭✭
    Both my wife and I are waiting for different zones to load. 15 minutes for me so far. Before this I waited at zone loading for about 10 minutes before closing the application and restarting the console. Then I wasn't able to log in for about 15 minutes because of error 304.

Before I tried that first zone load I noticed characters were popping into view with the black placeholders for a couple seconds before showing up.
  • XCleverGirlx
    The server seems to be down completely now. I'm about to get logged in but the character screen never loads.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still on my load screen. Going on about 25 minutes now.
  • Kalizaar
    Kalizaar
    ✭✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    I'm still on my load screen. Going on about 25 minutes now.

50 minutes here now. It's now become a sick compulsion to see just how long it'll take before it finally loads or it kicks me out entirely.
  • partzs
    partzs
    This ussue looks to have been an issue on the PC after they went live with the patch and never fixed it because it was wide spread. I dobout they fix it on the ps4 today!
  • Kalizaar
    Kalizaar
    ✭✭✭
    Yay they're bringing servers down for maintenance!
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fu eso
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    giant patch i left my console on overnight to download. get home from work to fire it up and get my house, and im "already logged in" after an infinite load screen i usually only see in cyrodiil. take down the server and fix it already
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ended up logging off after an hour and fifteen minutes of loading screens
  • XCleverGirlx
    Does anyone know how long these things usually take to fix? I'm trying to avoid doing anything productive.