The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it possible to get into a guild with a guild trader npc?

lazarus102
lazarus102
✭✭
I have been trying the past few days to get an invite to a guild with a guild trader npc in town but the few I've even heard word about were full.. Are all of those guilds full? If so that's not really fair to the rest of the community.. I am on PC American server.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in 5 also on PC NA - whisper or send me mail sometime tonight and I'll invite you if there's a slot in any of them :)
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of those really high end trade guilds have waiting lists to join. There are slots opening up all the time, you just have to know people to get invites. Also most of the really large guilds with good traders have sales minimums that you have to reach to stay in the guilds.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lazarus102 wrote: »
    I have been trying the past few days to get an invite to a guild with a guild trader npc in town but the few I've even heard word about were full.. Are all of those guilds full? If so that's not really fair to the rest of the community.. I am on PC American server.

Popular ones stay close to 500 members of course, but just ask to join the wait list. Usually they will add you within a few days.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you go to the guild recruitment section of the forum?

I am on console so I can't invite but there are always open slots in trade guilds I'm in.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of it is luck in the right people seeing your request at the right time. It also helps to make sure you're in a zone where a lot of high-level players congregate, like Reapers March, Deshaan, and Rivenspire.

I'd also keep an eye on the PC/NA Guild Recruitment forum. The ones who have a trader will advertise that, so hop in and give those a shot (though check that the thread creator is still actively posting in the thread before you do, just to save yourself time).
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are interested in a specific trading guild, go to the trader and sort listings by most recent. Then whisper a couple of people with the most recent listings to direct you to someone who can send you an invite or add you to a waiting list. It can also help to tell them that you can honestly meet sales mins (most trading guilds' sales mins are 10k to 30k a week).

I am a co-GM of a large trading guild on PC NA and we frequently get mail from people asking to join. What helps people get invited is to say they are an experienced seller, or "I usually sell ___ a week", or pretty much anything other than "invite pls."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have moved this thread to the PC – NA Guild Recruitment forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • lazarus102
    lazarus102
    ✭✭
    Just my luck, right after I wrote this thread I got into one.
    Thx to those that offered.