Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Pre-Order FAQ"

• KittyMauge
    No, it just includes the original base game. DLC game packs will need to be acquired separately through the Crown Store.

Ok, thanks for answering so well and so fast.

Are there any plans of making a pretty Morrowind + DLCs package in the near future?? :3
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question - apologies if this has already been answered but I didn't see it in the FAQ - I bought the digital collector's upgrade today, but do the preorder items from the Discovery pack come soon or on the June release date?

Thanks!
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Escapism
    Escapism
    Soul Shriven
    is there any difference in the collectors editions between pc, xbox and ps4?

could i buy a xbox/ps4 edition and still use the code to play it on pc? asking because the collectors are already bought out and i dont want to buy it twice ...
    Edited by Escapism on February 7, 2017 6:55PM
  • Ragemar
    Ragemar
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine got the Digital Collector's Edition of Morrowind it includes "The Elder Scrolls Online base game" can he not play the "base" game now then or will he have to cancle buy the base game manually and then buy a upgrade?
  • Dolfymoo
    Dolfymoo
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, so, this might seem like a really stupid question, but i need to ask:

Considering i want to get a boxed, standard copy of ESO Morrowind, for collecting purposes, even though i have the base game, but i don't really feel like getting the ACTUAL collectors edition, financial reasons and all that-
    Will the game code work with my original account or do i have to make another one? I mean, I'm not really into the whole bust thing that comes with the collectors edition, can't put it anywhere half decent, and, as stated previously, not really doing so well on the financial front. I just want a box that i can put on my shelf.

Any replies would be appreciated.
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    What the hell man, I just came back to eso and restarted my eso+ subscription because I saw I could play in mw again didn't realise I would have to pay on top of my subscription.......seems like a dark road to be walking down Zos if players start walking away because they feel ripped off everyone suffers
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the collectors edition include a digital copy (PDF) of the Naryu coffee table book with the digital collection? I'll be honest I'm not really interested in kitschy stuff to put on my coffee table, but I wouldn't mind flipping through a pdf. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xabien wrote: »
    Quick question - apologies if this has already been answered but I didn't see it in the FAQ - I bought the digital collector's upgrade today, but do the preorder items from the Discovery pack come soon or on the June release date?

Thanks!

I continue searching for an answer, but despite all of the MW info you guys have put out, this particular piece of info doesn't seem to be clear? :p
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!
    I continue searching for an answer, but despite all of the MW info you guys have put out, this particular piece of info doesn't seem to be clear? :p
    As with many preorder bonuses, the Discovery Pack items will become available on release day and not before.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Thanks!
    As with many preorder bonuses, the Discovery Pack items will become available on release day and not before.

Discovery pack also includes 1 dwemer crate which will be available at june 8. (actually it is june 6 but i think the patching and server maintenance etc will take a looooooong time when releasing morrowind)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

Discovery pack also includes 1 dwemer crate which will be available at june 8. (actually it is june 6 but i think the patching and server maintenance etc will take a looooooong time when releasing morrowind)

I think it is amusing that they hand out just one (1) Crown Crate with pre-order. They might as well just give us a handful of potions and food.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks!

I think it is amusing that they hand out just one (1) Crown Crate with pre-order. They might as well just give us a handful of potions and food.

Its just a little freebie to get you hooked on crown crates, or more open to the possibility. I'm much more interested in them just releasing content like Morrowind personally.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • the.correonb16_ESO
    the.correonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So i was just about to pre-oder the digital collectors edition upgrade when i noticed something:

Digital collectors edition 79.99€, non collectors edition 59.99€ (20 euro difference)

Upgrade collectors edition 69.99€, non collectors upgrade 39.99€ (30 euro difference)

Can someone explain me why the digital collectors edition upgrade is 10€ more expensive than the edition that isn't an upgrade?
    I already have the collectors edition base game with all dlc, why is the collectors edition upgrade more expensive for me than for new starting players?

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to pre-order the digital deluxe... was told "you do not qualify for this purchase"!?!

What the heck does that mean?

HAHA! Nevermind, I'm just dumb sometimes. :)
    Edited by Grim13 on February 10, 2017 6:45PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Went to pre-order the digital deluxe... was told "you do not qualify for this purchase"!?!

What the heck does that mean?

HAHA! Nevermind, I'm just dumb sometimes. :)

:smiley:
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I have a question regarding the grey bear. Will we be able to choose wether to use the grey bear, or the normal one, on the warden/wardens we make?

And while I'm at it, will there be a chance to get other colors of the bears in the future?
    Edited by Kazya on February 10, 2017 11:24PM
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be more character slots available because of the new class? For those that have maxed their character spaces out and don't want to delete characters?
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I purchase Naryu's Journal separately?
    I already own ESO so I pre-ordered the digital collector's edition upgrade. Naryu is my favorite character so I would looove to read her journal. I don't really care for the map, the dwemer colossus figure or the steel CD case.
    So is it possible to purchase the journal seperately??
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, unless someone violates the copyright and makes copies, probably not.

It is unfortunate as I expect that it is sold out, by now.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 11, 2017 5:55PM
  • ST33LYD4N
    ST33LYD4N
    Soul Shriven
    I want to pre order the physical collectors edition
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Is there a deadline for pre-ordering?

You have until Morrowind goes live on June 6, though physical Collector's Editions (being a physical product) are as supplies last.

I want to preorder the physical collectors edition for XBOnefrom Best Buy but it still does not show on the website. Walmart shows nothing, Game Stop shows online only, and Amazon says it's not available. I do not want this mailed to me, I want to preoder and pick up in store on the release date like I did for the Imperial edition (preferably from Best Buy).

Can you give insight why http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/preorder links me to these stores when I cannot actually purchase the preorder from those stores? or direct me to where I can actually preorder the physical collectors edition for XBOne?

Thank you
    Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare.

CP720 Nord Stamina Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    CP720 Breton Magicka Templar - Ebonheart Pact

GT: I_ST33LY_I
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    ST33LYD4N wrote: »
    I want to preorder the physical collectors edition for XBOnefrom Best Buy but it still does not show on the website. Walmart shows nothing, Game Stop shows online only, and Amazon says it's not available. I do not want this mailed to me, I want to preoder and pick up in store on the release date like I did for the Imperial edition (preferably from Best Buy).

Can you give insight why http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/preorder links me to these stores when I cannot actually purchase the preorder from those stores? or direct me to where I can actually preorder the physical collectors edition for XBOne?

Thank you
    @ST33LYD4N

I ordered on GameStop, in the checkout there was an option to pickup in the store. I think the "online only" is for ordering. It was only $10.00 Day One Shipment (Pre-Order arrives the day of release).

Might want to order soon as there are only a certain number of physical collectors editions. I just check Amazon, PC/PS4/XB1 are showing "currently unavailable, we do not know when and if this item will be back in stock". Amazon probably sold out quick due to free shipment and $20.00 off pre-orders with Prime .....
  • ST33LYD4N
    ST33LYD4N
    Soul Shriven
    Balibe wrote: »

Thank you
    @ST33LYD4N

I ordered on GameStop, in the checkout there was an option to pickup in the store. I think the "online only" is for ordering. It was only $10.00 Day One Shipment (Pre-Order arrives the day of release).

Might want to order soon as there are only a certain number of physical collectors editions. I just check Amazon, PC/PS4/XB1 are showing "currently unavailable, we do not know when and if this item will be back in stock". Amazon probably sold out quick due to free shipment and $20.00 off pre-orders with Prime .....

Much appreciated letting me know that ordering it from GameStop gives me the pickup in store option! I will definitely purchase it right away.

I would still like to know why http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/preorder has links to BestBuy and Wal-Mart when they do not actually have it for sale and initially did not have any of the 5 versions available for sale for several days. I am disappointed in the fact that I do not get to go to the retailer of my choice when they them listed as an option on the elder scrolls online website.
    Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare.

CP720 Nord Stamina Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    CP720 Breton Magicka Templar - Ebonheart Pact

GT: I_ST33LY_I
  • kharonkleonib16_ESO
    So I wanted to pre-order Morrowind CE upgrade. But in NOK(Norwegian Krone) the upgrade(NOK679,00) is more expencive than the actual game(NOK674,99), how is that possible?
    The normal product is normanl priced, NOK499 for the CE and NOK339,99 for the non CE game!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would still like to know why http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/preorder has links to BestBuy and Wal-Mart when they do not actually have it for sale and initially did not have any of the 5 versions available for sale for several days. I am disappointed in the fact that I do not get to go to the retailer of my choice when they them listed as an option on the elder scrolls online website.

Bethesda does not control the various outlets. They are probably listing sites that have indicated, somehow, that they will be offering physical copies of the game. It is up to the individual retailer to follow through on that. And, for all we know, they are sold out already.
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    Any news about where to buy Collector's Edition in stores?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ST33LYD4N

BestBuy.com is now showing the physical CE online & in stock. They also have the option to pickup in store on release day .....
  • LiiAs
    LiiAs
    Soul Shriven
    Perhaps someone could help me out. I'm from Croatia, which is "other countries" for the Elder Scrolls site, though we are part of the EU. I wanted to preorder the physical Collectors Edition, and it says "contact your local retailer". Which is great, except that there is none. There's one store that sells games and their range is Fifa, Sims and Call of Duty. Tried asking there, they had no idea what I was talking about.
    Then I tried to find an online retailer that will ship to Croatia... And again, nothing. I found the Xbox version (I need PC) and the German PC version - and I don't want the book to be in German.
    Any ideas where I can find the English physical Collectors Edition for PC that has international shipping? It's like they don't want to take my money...
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    LiiAs wrote: »
    Perhaps someone could help me out. I'm from Croatia, which is "other countries" for the Elder Scrolls site, though we are part of the EU. I wanted to preorder the physical Collectors Edition, and it says "contact your local retailer". Which is great, except that there is none. There's one store that sells games and their range is Fifa, Sims and Call of Duty. Tried asking there, they had no idea what I was talking about.
    Then I tried to find an online retailer that will ship to Croatia... And again, nothing. I found the Xbox version (I need PC) and the German PC version - and I don't want the book to be in German.
    Any ideas where I can find the English physical Collectors Edition for PC that has international shipping? It's like they don't want to take my money...

I can honestly only think of Amazon, though I'm unsure about where they ship and such. But might be worth to check up on it atleast. Hope you find somethign that work for you!
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
    Kazya wrote: »
    LiiAs wrote: »

I can honestly only think of Amazon, though I'm unsure about where they ship and such. But might be worth to check up on it atleast. Hope you find somethign that work for you!

Yes, Amazon (US) does ship to Balkans. I'm from Serbia and I ordered from them. The shipping was $32 though.
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is another European that needs some guidance.

I have all DLC save the Dungeon Pack... If I get the physical Morrowind instead of the digital upgrade, can I still add the MW content to my existing account?

It has me a little worried to pre-order...
    I dont want to drive two accounts just to play Morrowind. And hope to take over existing Crownstore purchases and characters.

I would love to have some clarification on this.
    Edited by Pendrillion on February 24, 2017 2:05PM