The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Moving

eptic100
eptic100
Is it normal to get a slower sensitive when you targeting an enemy? I have experienced that when there is a lot of enemies surrounding me and it goes slower to move.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently if an enemy NPC so much as sneezes at you, you are hobbled until you leave combat.
    Edited by Tabbycat on February 19, 2017 11:29PM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
    Options
  • eptic100
    eptic100
    But if i'm just looking at them. The sensitive goes Much slower even if im not been hitting them.
    Options
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Are you possibly referring to lag?
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the slow movement speed bug since patch . It's like jogging through molasses if you hear combat music , even if you haven't been attacked yet .

I wish @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would comment on this . It's been reported a lot .
    Options
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the slow movement speed bug since patch . It's like jogging through molasses if you hear combat music , even if you haven't been attacked yet .

I wish @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would comment on this . It's been reported a lot .

Thanks for clarifying, I can't say I have experienced this, so not a universal bug then.
    Options