The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Moving

eptic100
eptic100
Is it normal to get a slower sensitive when you targeting an enemy? I have experienced that when there is a lot of enemies surrounding me and it goes slower to move.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently if an enemy NPC so much as sneezes at you, you are hobbled until you leave combat.
    Edited by Tabbycat on February 19, 2017 11:29PM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • eptic100
    eptic100
    But if i'm just looking at them. The sensitive goes Much slower even if im not been hitting them.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Are you possibly referring to lag?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the slow movement speed bug since patch . It's like jogging through molasses if you hear combat music , even if you haven't been attacked yet .

I wish @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would comment on this . It's been reported a lot .
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the slow movement speed bug since patch . It's like jogging through molasses if you hear combat music , even if you haven't been attacked yet .

I wish @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom would comment on this . It's been reported a lot .

Thanks for clarifying, I can't say I have experienced this, so not a universal bug then.