The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Mountains Painting?

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone seen one drop yet?

Ive seen pretty much all the others drop but this one doesnt seem to exist?
Cant find it in any guild store in the 3 big trading areas.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, can someone check on the drop rates of this one or if it even drops at all?

Thanks
Beta tester November 2013
  • sheggorathb16_ESO
    I'm afraid its only found in the housing editor store for 410 crowns, its the same with the other nice 'refined' paintings.
    ... ҉ ⚝ ⚛ The one and only ⚡ᚺεǥϑ☉ᚱꜽ♰ϗ, whoever I am, I'm ȿℌͼℊƍ◎ℛ⎃ᛏ♄ the skooma cat. ⚛⚝.. ҉..
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid its only found in the housing editor store for 410 crowns, its the same with the other nice 'refined' paintings.

Nonetheless, I would like confirmation that it is intended to be a crown store only item. All of the other paintings it's size drop in game so why not this one?
    Beta tester November 2013