Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Access Code

Eviyoski
Eviyoski
Soul Shriven
So for the past year I've wanted to check out ESO again for multiple times and today I started to wonder why I never did.. well, now I know why.

I cannot even log in because the security code does not get sent into my email (hotmail) and the password recovery didn't work either when I tried it to check if it sends anything either even though I know my password but that wasn't sent either. Best part is that I cannot even log in to send a ticket for support.

Thoughts?
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is really obvious but have you tried looking in your junk/spam folder?
  • Eviyoski
    Eviyoski
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, spam folder checked multiple times and added teso to safe list as the very first thing.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello Eviyoski, since you can't log in, please submit a ticket using this form so our support team can assist you with changing the email address on your ESO account. Don't forget to include an email address they can change it to!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • coonie20
    coonie20
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hello Eviyoski, since you can't log in, please submit a ticket using this form so our support team can assist you with changing the email address on your ESO account. Don't forget to include an email address they can change it to!

I've got the same problem... wanted to activate Eso Plus on my Account page but i don't receive the email with the security code (my email provider -> A1 Austria, never had this problem so far), so i cannot log in to my account or send a ticket for support :(

Then I tried the Account Recovery Options, which leads to the next problem:

Account Ownership Verification -> Payment Method (choose one)

I always used paysafecards for activating Eso Plus, but you can only choose credit card number, paypal ID, game time code or Xbox Live gamertag or PSN ID, so none of this options fits my payment method.

But I have to choose one of the options provided and answer it, otherwise i can't submit my question.

I would really need help changing the email adress for my account.
  • Eviyoski
    Eviyoski
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »

I must say dealing with your customer support has been the most unpleasant and least helpful experience in my recent memory. It is as if I get sent only automated responses. Needless to say I haven't gotten any further in solving this issue.
  • xdamnitsgavinb14_ESO
    xdamnitsgavinb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Any update on this? did customer service never change your email?
  • GuidoFletric
    GuidoFletric
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here. I've not received the code sent to my e-mail to activate my PC so they can recognize it when I log in nor have I received the code required to change my e-mail address. It's been over a week now. No help from support at all. Very frustrating.