Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Writ require Deadly Strike -.-"

itreboiz
itreboiz
✭✭✭
Hi,
Alot of people found writs that require Deadly Strike set, but is a pvp set so not craftable.
How is possible is not already fiexed?
I've opened a ticket but received only copy-paste answer.
I would like to do my write with the same voucher value but correct set please.

Thanks
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    after 3 days ZoS havent fixed it. I've checked all guild store in games. People are selling 50+ Master wrti bugged (Deadly strike, black rose,...). Really, this is a theft. Selling 120 writ at 700k-1m, and the wrti is bugged!

Really disappointed about ZoS response time.
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    itreboiz wrote: »
    People are selling 50+ Master wrti bugged (Deadly strike, black rose,...). Really, this is a theft. Selling 120 writ at 700k-1m, and the wrti is bugged!

The problem is, it's a perfectly fine writ with a craftable set until you put it into a store. Then most of them start switching into the bugged things you see. So chances are good most of the sellers didn't even realize this is happening to their writs. I certainly didn't after posting it until a friend asked if I was trying to sell a writ with an uncraftable set...
    Edited by Yuls on February 9, 2017 2:28PM
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »
    People are selling 50+ Master wrti bugged (Deadly strike, black rose,...). Really, this is a theft. Selling 120 writ at 700k-1m, and the wrti is bugged!

The problem is, it's a perfectly fine writ with a craftable set until you put it into a store. Then most of them start switching into the bugged things you see. So chances are good most of the sellers didn't even realize this is happening to their writs. I certainly didn't after posting it until a friend asked if I was trying to sell a writ with an uncraftable set...

u know it after u take the writ in yuor inventory. so, u know it's the bugged writ before put in store. until yesterday price was 10k/voucher. strasngly some deadly strike are 5k/voucher. so ppl think are a good deal and buy them...

this is a theft and ZoS is doing nothing
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, you don't know. Mine were perfectly fine in my inventory. Then in the store Twice Born Star turned to Deadly Strike. I had this happen 3 times to me, and you can be sure I checked 2 of them really careful before putting them in the store after I discovered the bugged one. It's the store bugging them out, not people knowingly putting bugged writs in the store.
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    so are both thing. or u find bugged or turn bugged after put in store.
  • Dareena
    Dareena
    ✭✭
    Got that bugged writ today (bought it from a store, meh). Btw it was suspiciosly cheap, so sellers prolly know it's bugged.
    I opened a ticket too, hope ZOS will fix it.
    "We are the Orsimer, nobody's awesomer!" © Dan Bull
  • thegodfather1077
    am I the only one who thinks 10k per voucher is stupid and lame price? even 8k due to the fact that I have to buy the items to craft that ***?!

I play in EU and I have to say there are a lot of greedy idiots in the server.
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    am I the only one who thinks 10k per voucher is stupid and lame price? even 8k due to the fact that I have to buy the items to craft that ***?!

I play in EU and I have to say there are a lot of greedy idiots in the server.

Price are going down. Righit now a 5-6k/voucher is good.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320672/psa-do-not-list-master-writs-in-traders#latest

I just posted a thread on this. What is happening is that they are getting converted to deadly strike when people list them in the trader. I have not seen them drop that way, but doesnt mean they arent. I now have 6 of these (337 vouchers total) that cant be used.

DONT LIST THEM IN TRADERS.

Some people are obviously selling them in traders knowing they are deadly strike, but others are doing it by accident as it converts once they are posted. I have taken down all my listings that got converted. Dont want to be that guy.

Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on February 10, 2017 5:08PM
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    people dont care they want to scam other pepole so they stil sell deadly strike...
  • Faasnu
    Faasnu
    ✭✭✭
    I sure hope the developers will change the bugged writs to something that can be completed. I have 2 of those.
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    so 11day later still we have this bugged writ...i cant do mine clothing writ. should i wait March!?....
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    people dont care they want to scam other pepole so they stil sell deadly strike...

Players are not trying to scam anyone it is ZoS scamming the players. Do not buy writs you cannot complete if you do then that is on you not the player listing it. I was listing crafted hissmir and someone claimed I was trying to scam people, I was trying to sell a food item. If people cannot be bothered to look at what they are buying then that is the buyers fault not seller.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »

Players are not trying to scam anyone it is ZoS scamming the players. Do not buy writs you cannot complete if you do then that is on you not the player listing it. I was listing crafted hissmir and someone claimed I was trying to scam people, I was trying to sell a food item. If people cannot be bothered to look at what they are buying then that is the buyers fault not seller.

I doubt everyone's selling them to scam people - most of the ones I bought without realizing the mistake were rare motifs that I have but most don't.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do understand that its the listing of them that caused them to convert, right? So the vast majority of deadly strike surveys you saw in traders were not listed that way.

Sure there are people that are tying to sell what they have, and it is on the buyer to look at what he is buying. Furthermore, they do have some value. I would buy a big deadly strike writ at the right price. They have said they plan to fix them. They certainly arent worthless.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe they've impimented the fix for the switching writs by now. Just not the already existing ones.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    I do believe they've impimented the fix for the switching writs by now. Just not the already existing ones.

Yes that is correct. New master Writs added to gild traders are OK, Ones that are already bugged are not fixed/

its in the patch notes:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3796310#Comment_3796310

Edited by majulook on February 17, 2017 11:17PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum