The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a group or guild on PS4 NA?

XCleverGirlx
I played Skyrim for years but I'm fairly new to EOS. While it's fun and all running around solo, it's also hard and I feel like I'm missing out on half the game. I haven't even had the PS4 long so I'm garbage at using the social features. I'm probably looking for someone patient. I'm currently level 23 and in the Ebonheart Pact. PSN is kittykass66.
Edited by XCleverGirlx on February 15, 2017 4:16PM

Best Answers

• Vindictress
    Hello Clevergirl. I would like to extent an invitation to join Illicitus. Its a small slow growing guild. That has the patience a newcomer needs to learn and grow within. We are not hardcore but we are casual. Our timezone is EST. Most are on after 5pm weekdays and weekends all day. We are PvE and PvP. Our website is located in my signature and my PSN is Trisqit. You may scope our new website out and message me to ask any questions.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

Answer ✓
  • XCleverGirlx
    Sounds like exactly what I need. I'll probably message you momentarily ☺
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just one test to prove you're worthy. How many dragons could you kill within an hour?
  • XCleverGirlx
    I haven't seen a dragon since Skyrim lol and simply because it took forever to walk anywhere in that one I'd say 1 (I hate fast travel). Are there dragons in EOS? Because I love them and I miss them.