Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End Games - Vet Trials Guild - Recruiting for vMoL

LiquidPony
LiquidPony
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Our Mission Statement:
We're going to kick Rakkhat's ass.

About Us:
We are currently working on vMoL progression. After three nights of progression, we're easily reaching the second add phase of The Twins (50-60%) and are confident that we will have a vMoL complete under our belt very soon.

We've been running together for a few months and have progressed through vHRC (~27 minutes, 3 deaths is our best run), vAA (just got our speed run, 32 minutes with 19 vitality!), vSO, and vSO HM. Our ultimate goal is to complete all vet Trials and hard-modes and achieve competitive leaderboard scores. We will achieve high weekly leaderboard rankings on every Trial we are capable of completing.

We're not the best Trials guild on XBNA, but we aim to be. We've got a great core group of Flawless Conquerors and Ophidian Overlords who are dedicated to mastering the hardest content in the game.

We run hard content and we have a ton of fun while we're doing it. We do it the right way with no cheese or cheats, and we don't mindlessly follow [insert PC/EU guild here] Trials strategy guide. We get in there, devise our own strategies and tactics, and iteratively improve.

What We're Looking For:
High-CP, end-game experienced, skilled players who share our dedication to mastering all vet Trials and hard-modes. We want our names at the top of the leaderboard, and you should too. We expect new players to be Bloodspawn tested within a week of joining up, and Tanks/Healers to demonstrate proficiency in the role. We do not have minimum requirements for Bloodspawn times, but we do expect solid DPS and measurable improvement where necessary. All members, including officers, are expected to regularly park behind Bloodspawn and work on their rotations and improve their times.

What We Do:
Our core group runs at 9PM eastern Monday-Thursday. We will run the weekly Trial once to get on the leaderboards, and then resume vMoL progression. On the weekends, we run substitute members, new recruits, and alts. The core group runs hard all week so don't be concerned if it's quiet in chat on a Friday night.

Thanks for giving us a look. Respond with your gamertag, CP level, and available characters if you'd like an invite.
Edited by LiquidPony on February 11, 2017 7:57PM
  • GravlordServant12
    I'm interested in joining your guild.
    GT:NamelessJokerr
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining your guild.
    GT:NamelessJokerr

I'll have someone get you an invite ASAP! Guild name is "End Games."

FYI it's the weekend so our "core" group isn't on the hook to run, meaning we should have people free to Bloodspawn, gear grind, etc. if needed.

Thanks!
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello

Definitely interested in this. I can't do all of the days you listed but I can be available some of them.

GT : montiferus
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Hello

Definitely interested in this. I can't do all of the days you listed but I can be available some of them.

GT : montiferus

@montiferus great! I'll shoot you an invite tonight.
  • scrobey
    scrobey
    ✭✭✭
    I'll run some.. Gt: iScrobey
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Hamiltonmath on January 30, 2017 1:10PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag is tarafraka
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cp 695, all classes and roles.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @TARAFRAKA I'll send an invite today.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT: GawdSB
    CP 410
    I have a MagDK DPS currently available. And working on loving a Templar healer as well.
    I have a Stam Sorc but doubt he'd be much help in trials, he's just for my VMA runs.
  • randomKid904
    I'm interested in joining, GT: randomKid904. CP683 with a tank, healer, and 10 DPS all maxed. I have done all the vet trails except VMol.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @GawdSB

I will shoot you an invite tonight when I get on.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you guys don't run on the weekend? Because of work I'm only on during the week until about 10 pm eastern.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Infinite12

We'll run on the weekends if we can pull a group together. Did HRC and AA last night. But our core group schedule is M-Th at 9 eastern, so most vMoL progression and leaderboard runs will be during the week.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aw, that sucks. Thanks for replying though.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • madranz
    madranz
    Soul Shriven
    Tag: madranz
    76s blodspawn stamblade
    alkosh and ebon tank
    76sec Stamblade Bloodspawn / Aloksh and ebon tank
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @madranz

Our core group can't fit any more melee DPS on our MoL runs, but we can certainly use solid DPS and tanks in our sub rotation and other trials. I'll shoot you an invite.
  • gosh163
    gosh163
    Soul Shriven
    120 Healer
    GT: Sensational

I'm working on leveling up fast and wouldn't mind grinding some gear until I can do the trials
    Edited by gosh163 on February 14, 2017 8:17PM
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    GT GUNzales 210
    CP 561
    Flawless Conquer Mag Sorc
    Done all Vet Trials except VMoL
  • bombtek187
    bombtek187
    Soul Shriven
    GT: bombtek187
    CP: 676
    Toons: all of them
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @GUNzales

Invite coming as soon as I get on tonight.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @bombtek187

Invite coming tonight.