The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ps4 screen shots

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Please zos is thier no possible way in future to upload ps4 screenshots especially with homestead on the ps4 how am i going to upload homes i decorated
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't you upload the pictures to a flash drive? I'm pretty certain that you can but I've never tried, so I'm not quite sure.
    Options
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upload to where? There are many ways to get PS4 screenshots off the PS4 device (Nothing to do with ESO, BTW)

You can copy to USB, share on FB/Twitter, or create your own Community and upload to that. From your smartphone, you can access the community, and save the image to your local photos.
    PS4NA
    Options
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've even taken screenshots, and then sent them to someone via PS messenger, which then shows up on my phone's PS messenger APP, and then uploaded them from the messenger app, to my imgur app. (I'm aware this sounds complicated but I'm very lazy) Point is tho, theres plenty of ways to get screenshots
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but it should be uploadable directly from the ps4 to the discussion
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
    Options