The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Connection Issues 1/27/2017

Flybeck
Flybeck
Soul Shriven
Having problems all this morning. "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection"

"Error 100 ( 3:6:159:597 ) Timeout while waiting for the realm directory service. "

Also got an error about real-time multiplayer permissions

Anyone else experiencing issues? I've tried resetting router with no luck.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in the game for 5 min, ported to Craglorn to submit crafting writs, then crashed at Craglorn.
    I'm not even logged in at peak time, and NOT running in 4K graphics on my PS4 pro.
    ZOS when are you going to fix your never ending crashes, how am I going to enjoy the game if it crashes after 5min logged in? Or crash immediately at crowded area.
    Pc na
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just spent about 2 minutes in Imperial City... blue screen. I blue screened four times in Maw trial yesterday - and we had a total of about 15 blue screens from all members in that trial. HORRIBLE.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit... and now I cannot load back into that character. Get "Long load time" screen every time... there goes all my TV stones I guess... easy kill for someone.
  • dirklemonjellob14_ESO
    How about a big hooray for Zenimax huh?

Games still in beta and they want everyone to pre order Morrowind? lolololololol

In 4 years when its ready I will.

Back a week to this game after 2 years away cause I started to hate ZoS due to their numerous lies and simply lack of programming.

Back a week an its still a !#%$ show. 20% of quests cannot be completed due to bugs, cannot log in all day today or yesterday, even when i get past that bs, i cannot actually log in a character, sits an swirls forever. Then when I am in game doing dolmen trains cause apparently thats all ZoS want its playerbase to do I crash out of game with a bunch of other people only to come back to the dolmen train laughing about how many they lost that time.

Game is a shower clogged buzz kill. Yeah please get me a copy of Morrowind TODAY ZoS!!!!!!! Please! I will pay double!!

Then I will actually enjoy playing it when im retired. Hire full time programmers ZoS an stop blaming your playerbase for your complete lack of programming skills.
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annnd here we go with people losing their *** over a little downtime. It's going to be okay, guys. Light will return to the kingdom. Deep breaths. It sucks, but save yourself the uptake in blood pressure.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auricle wrote: »
    Annnd here we go with people losing their *** over a little downtime. It's going to be okay, guys. Light will return to the kingdom. Deep breaths. It sucks, but save yourself the uptake in blood pressure.

It's not about little down time, I don't even play it more than 30min. It's about how bad a game is and how they lie and false advertise.
    Give me another game that crashes like this? I can't name anything, all the game I played hardly ever crash. I'm a long time gamer, and I play online games.
    Pc na