Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

EP cheaters - TF

ZombieZig
ZombieZig
✭✭✭
Glade just now was taken unfairly. The outer wall had been instantly reduced to 60% health and began tricking to zero without and siege on it or in the area. Unrepairable! The EP kept running up to the wall for a sec and then running away. It was timed on the 1m. Nothing was placed. nothing should had attributed this damage.
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right, nothing will happen. why do we come here~ ill just get trolled and zo$ has other interests.
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    OH! and no one can claim ownership of bleaks bc EP exploits.... guild called "IfIwasYoul'dWannaBeEPToo"

Hmm...

I call BS Zo$!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil, Cyrodiil never changes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • concegual
    concegual
    ✭✭✭
    I've got to say... I have seen this happen myself.... Walls taking damage. No siege anywhere. We'd run around look every conceivable place... no siege yet wall is dropping.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an answer for that.

Some walls can be attacked from far ranges. Take for example Glademist mine-side wall can be damaged from the tower at the resource. Which is outside of renderrange of the game. Yet the enemy can damage the wall from that position.
    For the defender it looks like the wall hp is lowering from nothing. No impact is shown and no siege can be heard.

So, no hack/cheat, just a limitation of the game rendering.
    Edited by DTStormfox on February 3, 2017 8:39PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they attack from Glade mine no siege will be noted on the map . Was the breach at the mine side ?
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on February 3, 2017 9:00PM
  • concegual
    concegual
    ✭✭✭
    In the case I'm speaking of we did a pretty broad sweep looking for the siege and i can assure you all that the wall kept falling and there was no siege to be found....
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a bug. Same thing happens sometime with Faregyl (PC EU server): wall from lumber side automatically losses health sometimes even tho no one sieging it ( and when I say no one I mean exactly this (no, no one sieging from lumbermill tower as well :p )), I saw it many times myself
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't tell if he raging or trolling....
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    I can't tell if he raging or trolling....

It was explained to me that this is a bug. But ty for your shot at antagonization of the subject matter.