Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Help with starting gear (XBOX ONE EU)

Nintenzo
Nintenzo
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

Been playing on PC since launch, but now playing on Xbox One (Received the game this weekend). I currently have very little time to play because of work and leveling seems difficult to dive into and get any real traction on.

On PC I had full training gear sets for each character that I would replace every 10 levels in mostly medium with one heavy and one light piece of armor.

I'm wondering if there are any kind soul out there who would be willing to donate at least a level 10 set of armor with any kind of set bonus and training on everything for me to get started. It would be a huge help to me. My gamertag is Nintenzo64. Any help at all would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Nintenzo
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best tips is to join an guild, plenty of people who is happy to make an training set. You have to harvest the material yourself as its leveled and the crafter is unlikely to have it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll invite you to a guild I'm in and happy to help with some levelling gear. I'll add you later today and give me a shout when your on and can sort you out. My GT is same as forum name
  • Nintenzo
    Nintenzo
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the help guys. Parrot1986 I'll sort out a friend request invite on my xbox when I'm home later on.

Cheers!

Nintenzo