The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LIONS OF NEMEA ~ Daggerfall PvP/PvE Guild (Any Alliance)

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
High King Emeric has called upon his greatest warriors to protect the Covenant. The Lions of Nemea have answered that call and stand ready to defend Daggerfall against her enemies. Join us on the battlefield and raise our banners across Cyrodiil.

We are scheduling trials weekly, along with PvE achievement events to include Dragonstar Arena. Looking to expand our ranks with new and veteran members interested in a variety of content. All Alliances are welcome!!!

Please post your GT below to join the war; or you can msg me directly:

GT: c3nturi0n pr1me

Our home campaign is Skulls of Corruption!!!
Edited by C3NTUR1ON on February 7, 2017 11:22AM
  • articaardvark
    send me an invite: TheArcticFox218
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We run as an effective and organized group, either in small or large scale. There are no restrictions on build types and our members can share proven experience to enhance lethality and survivability.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking to expand our ranks.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Over 50 members and growing
  • SkiiBird
    SkiiBird
    ✭✭
    Please send an invite when you can!
    The Legend of the Ushnars.
  • SkiiBird
    SkiiBird
    ✭✭
    GT: SkiiBird
    The Legend of the Ushnars.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We encourage new and veteran players to join our team. You will not find our members switching colors to manipulate the map as that is not something we believe in.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We are rapidly growing... full groups throughout the week! Join me us as we've become one of the biggest blue guilds in the campaign.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys on XB1 NA?
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we are