Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchasing Question For Morrowind

makeumrage
makeumrage
✭✭✭
Me and my wife have two consoles. Currently, I purchase all games digitally to share them with my wife. Will I be able to do this with Morrowwind upgrade like I have with the base game? Or will we have to buy two copies? Also if we buy the collectors edition will that work? Will the game have to be in the xbox to work like others, or will it work like Halos dlcs use to where you put the disk in and download the upgrade and then can remove it for her to do the same? Thanks. Any help is appreciated as we are trying to get our preorders in quick to make sure the edition we wamt doesnt sell out.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by makeumrage on January 31, 2017 11:07PM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have same question for PS4 we have two consoles aswell.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    That's a great question, we'll try and track down the answer!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    That's a great question, we'll try and track down the answer!

Awesome! Id have to guess that the choice will have to be the digital version as with most games but it would be awesome to be able to get those extra goodies if the physical Collectors edition will work for us.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    There is an issue ordering the upgrade through the ps store atm. Ive emailed PlayStation though and hope they fix soon.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK any luck tracking this down? Would like to purchase the big shiney collectors edition... I know I preordered the Digital Imperial Edition and while my wife gets access to the game, she does not get access to the upgrades. Hoping this isnt the case as we would have to just buy two small upgrades.