So when was projectiles pulling me out of cloak supposed to be fixed?

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Because you haven't. Mobs and players can skill bring you out.
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey zos. Rework cloak cause u never get it fixed. Thx.
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ETA
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooon ^^
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel ??????
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players can legit hit you with a projectile while you are cloaked when they use a detection potion or have a poison running on you that allows them to see you(among other things).
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Players can legit hit you with a projectile while you are cloaked when they use a detection potion or have a poison running on you that allows them to see you(among other things).

but if you are away from range of det pot? if I good remember it have 17m radius while projectiles are for 22m+
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

but if you are away from range of det pot? if I good remember it have 17m radius while projectiles are for 22m+

I'm not saying there's no bug, just that there are ways to be hit without a bug that inexperienced players might mistake for a bug.

The poison might not have a range limit btw.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not saying there's no bug, just that there are ways to be hit without a bug that inexperienced players might mistake for a bug.

Cool storey, thank you for the bump.

We are here waiting for zos to unbreak cloak.
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »

Cool storey, thank you for the bump.

We are here waiting for zos to unbreak cloak.

it is possible to fix it?
    they fixing topling charge by months...oww year lol, after this got 1st time bugged whey after few months they have us chance to just not be stucked in animation of bugged gap closer to death and next few months until "fixed" it and this is still able to get broke whiole using this.

I think we can wait next few months until they will finally "try to fix it" and next year or more until it will be "fixed in half" like topling charge in templar
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I should add a separate but similar bug. Something I've noticed while using Bahraha's curse set is that the 5 piece bonus (ground aoe) appears right after I cast crystal frags instead of when the frag actually hits the target. This, of course, doesnt help if the nb is following the animations carefully and casts cloak to absorb the hit.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tested it on the pts? I tested it with a variety of skills. Most of them (range or gap closers) would not land if you cloaked during its travel time. There's a thread I go more into detail with it here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/318410/cloak-fixed#latest

I didn't get a chance to test poisons (any type) or with detect pots but detect pots and poisons that bring you out of stealth are designed to also counter cloak.
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Just skill projectiles. If they are in flight it will pull you put just like live.