The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Report Proc Set Stackers

• LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothren wrote: »
    Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of proc set users entering cyrodill until our developer overlords can figure out what the hell is going on
    160422_POL_Donald-Trump-Act.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Great...You better have some good tips for cleaning sick up out of keyboards or I'm coming for you!
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LrdRahvin wrote: »
    Gothren wrote: »
    Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of proc set users entering cyrodill until our developer overlords can figure out what the hell is going on
    160422_POL_Donald-Trump-Act.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Great...You better have some good tips for cleaning sick up out of keyboards or I'm coming for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZCzHYMEIeo
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have begun reporting anyone weak enough to stack proc sets as cheating.
    lol-2.gif

Wait, are you serious?
    unsure.gif

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it's not cheating you are just going to get yourself in trouble.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I use proc proc sets 2 so write it down take a picture I don't give a f***
    Smiff
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    large.jpg

Tom Cruise has a tooth that aligns down the EXACT MIDDLE OF HIS FACE. Just look at his nose and go straight down, once you see it you can never un-see it. :)
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp