I did some testing
- gap closers wont bring you out even if you cast cloak while they are traveling to you. Tested: ambush, stampede, focused charge and shield charge.
- light attacks wont pull you out if you cast while they are traveling to you
- lightning heavy attack wont pull you out, it'll end the channel like it should
- reflective light wont hit you if you cloak while its traveling
- javelin will miss if you cloak while its traveling (very difficult to do btw because the increase travel speed)
- entropy is weird because the skill gest casted on you then travels back to the caster. If you cast cloak and get entroped at the same time, youll be pulled out immediately. It seems when things and cloak is casted at the same exact time the things will win.
- we also tested if a melee person spams s&b light attack or 2h light attack. you will get pulled out of you cloak if you cast cloak at the same time they swing
The main take away is that cloak is working more in line with how it should. Server lag and client latency will still generate those lovely instances of "WTF I CLOAK THAT BS" but now we can blame ZOS *** servers instead of ZOS *** cloak coding.