Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sad goodbye for Centy

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I want to go ahead and say goodbye to a crucial part of my build.

You have treated me very well. The number of times I have leaned on you are plentiful. You would always help me in a bad spot. Even when I left you alone me you would wait
for me. You don't always give what I want but in the end you gave me what I needed. I guess I'll have to learn from our times together and go my separate way. The group will also be hurting when you go. All because they want a destro to tank. Sad day for you Centy. I tried to be different and it was working out great thanks to you. I'm going to be so frost without you. I hate it too. I will always think of you especially when I need you. Goodbye.

Rip. Engine Guardian Repentance.

P.s. Why does it have to be like this.

A Butthurt magic Templar Tank.
Edited by Koolio on January 18, 2017 11:00PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have his stuff?
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I want to go ahead and say goodbye to a crucial part of my build.

You have treated me very well. The number of times I have leaned on you are plentiful. You would always help me in a bad spot. Even when I left you alone me you would wait
    for me. You don't always give what I want but in the end you gave me what I needed. I guess I'll have to learn from our times together and go my separate way. The group will also be hurting when you go. All because they want a destro to tank. Sad day for you Centy. I tried to be different and it was working out great thanks to you. I'm going to be so frost without you. I hate it too. I will always think of you especially when I need you. Goodbye.

Rip. Engine Guardian Repentance.

P.s. Why does it have to be like this.

A Butthurt magic Templar Tank.

Um k. It's not like end of the world. Not many players use it cause they can inturpt it or it gets hit hard by aoe and dies while near u.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um k. It's not like end of the world. Not many players use it cause they can inturpt it or it gets hit hard by aoe and dies while near u.

but some of us templars use it, because the sphere centurion dying is a good thing. it means free health and stamina via Repentance.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    trapping webs - synergy - wait until spiders are killed - repentance - profit
    (really do not know if it works after t1 but it worked before)
    Edited by Stannum on January 19, 2017 7:23AM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping @Wrobel will reconsider this change with his team. The engine repent build as a stamplar was one of the FEW ways to reliably sustain. I get that it is an overall QOL change for lag in cyrodil, but it would only take a few minutes to go in and edit the despawn variable for this set specifically. No other set was utilized like this, and not one player from any spec would complain if just engine guardian was allowed a 3 second despawn window.

PLS.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss you
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, no idea why this happened. Maybe an other undaunted set was bad when it came with 1T compared to this and they needed a chance, just not a buff?
    The Flyers
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where was this announcement posted ?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where was this announcement posted ?

I'm pretty sure Homestead.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what change am I missing here?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Wait, what change am I missing here?

You used to be able to repent bodies of "friendly" adds. Engine Guarding. Mawl of inferno. If you in PVP and no bodies were on the ground you could spam a skill to pull E.G. Out wait till it died and repent
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see, and that's no longer possible?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    I see, and that's no longer possible?

Nope. I can understand for PVP. But I have a nice PVE Templar tank that used this. Now it's DK or GTFO
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    but but I just leveled up my Magplar tank :(... although I was intending to use troll king.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    but but I just leveled up my Magplar tank :(... although I was intending to use troll king.

That's because you didn't know the way of E.G.
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can repent off of my strangler (chokethorn set) both in pve and pvp, haven't put on my E.G set in a while.
    Edited by Damianos on March 30, 2017 6:50AM