The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Can anyone craft furniture?

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
Since the last patch, I've tried using the "here's all the crafting recipes" book but I only get argonian and dark elf. None of the other races even shows up. Am I doing something wrong or is everyone else getting this result also?
Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That consumable has been bugged for a couple of patches now, you're not doing anything wrong.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I just couldn't find anyone talking about it.
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a close look today, it isn't even teaching all the Argonian and Dark Elf items:(
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ZOS...nothing ever works correctly until it has been live for a year or more...you'll get used to it ;)
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    I made a thread about it, received no replies. Glad to see i'm not the only one, also glad I made note in previous PTS of the furniture that looks best imho.
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was also confused about this. I mean I am a dunmer but my fashion sense isn't that limited...
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube