The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting form

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
Hello everyone. A member bank of or guild, Shadowscales of Black Marsh came up with a crafting form for our members to use and I thought it would be a great thing to share with everyone. If this is against the user agreement or code of conduct I must apologize in advance. Anyway, the address is
http://msa-mraz.com/crafting/craftchart.html
Our members use this every time they need/want a set made. It has been invaluable to our crafters. Leave a post and let us know what you think.
Thank you
Codeman1976
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, would certainly help people understand what mats they need to make their chosen pieces - and hopefully save the back and forth of which set, what trait, which style, which always takes longer to sort out than actually making the stuff.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We have found this to be a very helpful tool for us crafters especially. This saves everyone involved a lot of time. Then when it's finished you can screenshot it and have it for the next time you want something made in the same set up. Anyway, let's hear more from our community. Please leave any comments. Thank you
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • HrolleifTheUnbroken
    This is awesome! I've been looking everywhere for a calculator type of system!

How does one join your guild and follow up: are you on PS4/NA?
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome!!! Deliverance from the guy who sends me 15 ruby leather for his 160 gear. Yeeeeaaaa!!! What is the in-game delivery method to the crafter? Cut and paste into message?
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really great work, much appreciated.
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    @Fudly_budly I just tell the person filling out the order form to send a screenshot though PSN. I'm not sure how one would paste in an in-game message through the mail.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Fudly_budly I just tell the person filling out the order form to send a screenshot though PSN. I'm not sure how one would paste in an in-game message through the mail.

thanks!!:)
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As a developer, I couldn't avoid to quickly think of something (I have yet to fully validate its viability and disadvantages):

Maybe you could create a table that temporarily saves the field values with a dynamic alphanumeric-timestamp id, and generate a link with said id as an encrypted GET value. When a user access to said link, your page can decrypt the id, do the query, parse the data and load it as text-only lists so the crafter can see the order but not modify it. This way no one would have to take and send an screenshot, they just would copy and paste the link.

It's just an idea.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized you don't load your data from a database :#
    Edited by Stania on January 25, 2017 4:11PM
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention that we are on the PS4 NA server. Also, I am not the one that made this order form. I just thought others would benefit from it.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Kazya
    Kazya
    ✭✭✭
    That's a really nice form, thanks for sharing and much well done to the creator of it :) Only thing I noticed (when filling out what I myself use, just to test it) was that the Skinchanger motif were missing :) well, either it was missing or I was blind I should add ^^
    Edited by Kazya on January 30, 2017 7:46PM
    Mother Earth and Father Night gives me comfort, protection and shelter every step I take.
    Brother Sun gives me the warmth I need, while Sister Moon lit my path so I don't get lost.
    Auntie Life follows me on my journey until Uncle Death sing me the last lullaby.
    /C.O 20121122
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    @kazya I will speak to msamraz to see if he will update the form to include current and future motifs as they are released. Thank you and let others know about it.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976