The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

With the Warden Class, this game needs a Gear Locker System

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 8 characters right now that are the main classes (magicka/stamina)

I have 4 bloody characters that used entirely for bank space for gear.....

If Warden is coming i'm going to have to delete 2 of those bank characters....You might say we don't need more storage space in housing..but I bloody disagree.

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I'd still, much prefer, if ESO used some kind of loadout system, where you unlock gear, and then have access to it account wide. But, you know, I'm weird.
    Options
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my slots are also full, damn well better get a couple included with this expansion/chapter/totallynotdlc called Morrowind.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
    Options
  • Siekobilly_ESO
    Siekobilly_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lack of storage space has always been a sour spot for me when it comes to MMOs. Not sure why developers are always so damn stingy with it. Even before the advent of micro-transactions.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like seriously, I have a toon..dedicated to holding nothing but Monster Helms/Shoulders

Options
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another storage thread? I'm sure it'll happen, eventually.
    Options