Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Can't install the file Install_ESO.exe
When I double click on Install_ESO.exe a little window appears with a loading bar ( you can see the screenshot number 1 attached to this ticket ) that load till 100%. After the complete bar's loading the window disappears and so another window about the firewall appears ( as you can see by the screenshot number 2 attached to this ticket ) asking me if I want to allow Java to communicate on networks, by the way, I clicked on Allow access. After the last click, nothing happen. By some youtube videos I saw that another window where I should select the language should appear just after, but nothing.
Can someone help me? I contacted already the Support but they didn't give me a solution. That's insane.