The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

"Good fight"

SilentBoomstick
SilentBoomstick
✭✭✭
Umm, no. It was not a good fight when you killed me in the first 5 seconds of the duel. If you duel players with viper/velidreth and then open up with incap please do everyone a favor and delete your characters and uninstall this game. Then you have the nerve to tell me "Good fight". I knew proc sets were overpowered but when I first started seeing a guy with 169 cp win duels in 5 seconds that's how on know that they need to go. This dude has been playing the game for 2 months, has millions and millions of gold and a guild with over 300 members, his viper/validreth is all golded out in the right traits. He already has it made for himself... I don't know what to do anymore. Then I saw a video of this guy using a cancer nightblade build and opening up duels with incap, ending it in 5 seconds on a player that is actually really skilled. I remember back in the day people used to complain about proxy det and vicious death which was extremely broken, now we are complaining about the destruction staff ultimate and proc sets. I made a post a few months back on the destruction staff ultimate and so many idiots commented L2P when now you freaking realize that is an actual issue... I have many posts of me complaining about balance but it's whatever.
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like u got rekt
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be anticipating a burst if you're fighting a stamblade, pretty obvious I'm afraid
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the huge duel ego thing. Dueling is the special olympics of PVP, where ridiculous builds that would never survive for more than thirty seconds in open PVP win more matches than they should. Everyone knows this.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like someone got salty :3
    Why dont you make a counter incap build?
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    block, dodge roll or L2P
    Pick one!
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crusnik91 wrote: »
    block, dodge roll or L2P
    Pick one!

Do you win ESO if you manage all three?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Burst" lol
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umm, no. It was not a good fight when you killed me in the first 5 seconds of the duel. If you duel players with viper/velidreth and then open up with incap please do everyone a favor and delete your characters and uninstall this game. Then you have the nerve to tell me "Good fight". I knew proc sets were overpowered but when I first started seeing a guy with 169 cp win duels in 5 seconds that's how on know that they need to go. This dude has been playing the game for 2 months, has millions and millions of gold and a guild with over 300 members, his viper/validreth is all golded out in the right traits. He already has it made for himself... I don't know what to do anymore. Then I saw a video of this guy using a cancer nightblade build and opening up duels with incap, ending it in 5 seconds on a player that is actually really skilled. I remember back in the day people used to complain about proxy det and vicious death which was extremely broken, now we are complaining about the destruction staff ultimate and proc sets. I made a post a few months back on the destruction staff ultimate and so many idiots commented L2P when now you freaking realize that is an actual issue... I have many posts of me complaining about balance but it's whatever.

lol good fight m8
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People know this is not skill but duels tbh are not skill anymore. Move on not a big deal let him enjoy killing people fast he is probably just enjoying that he got to finish the build. Best response back when he said good fight would be thank you ZoS
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst are the ones rolling three proc sets that say " I only just started doing it cause everyone else does" like it's a valid excuse. That just grows the problem

3xProcs just confirm you're terrabad in my books yet they still seem to think they are awesome. I've been killed upon engagement on my 30k HA SnB DK say L2P if you like but Aussie ping V USA coupled with me being on a horse(had stam left) I had no chance. I wouldn't even bother writing this if I was a glass cannon build.

Anyways a lot of them will need to L2P next patch.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be lot of these nb's who think it's acceptable to open with incap (very predictable), i usually just block when the nb cloaks in the beginning of the fight then either shield or vigor.

It's funny when those same nb's complain that i 'used meteor straight away' despite me mentioning they did the same thing. Then they go and compare the costs.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be anticipating a burst if you're fighting a stamblade, pretty obvious I'm afraid

Yeah, anticipate being jumped by a guy in stealth.
    Horowonnoe wrote: »
    Looks like someone got salty :3
    Why dont you make a counter incap build?

Everyone has basically done this, and now there is whining about heavy armor being too powerful because there are less free kills. We're turning into rock-paper-scissors pvp with one shot gank builds, unkillable tanks, and destro ult ball groups. It's cancer.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Duelling is just silly pass time, no?

1vX'ing is player choice.

The PvP is designed towards keep "trading" so it would be weird to balance it after anything else.

That being said, proc sets are the definition of cheese.