The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enemies at the Gate is not working

Lady_Lindel
Lady_Lindel
✭✭✭
In the quest I am supposed to help kill Red Sun bandits but they don't show up. I go to the quest marker, look all around the camp but nothing happens. I have abandoned the quest and restarted it, but still doesn't work. I have relogged my character but that didn't help either .. any suggestions?
PC NA
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the exact same problem. I relogged AND abandoned and restarted quest. Same problem.
  • SweetGenesis
    SweetGenesis
    Soul Shriven
    ran into the same issue. Have tried quest 3 times while relogging each time to no avail.