The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso gold Dlc and mount support

Ctrl224
Ctrl224
Soul Shriven
Hello all, so I bought eso gold on the 4th January and Long story short after several tickets and 2 weeks I still don't have the content on my account, unfortunately haven't received any updates from support team on their progress fixing the issue either, anyone have any advice they could share? Current Ticket is 170117-001503 cheers in advance!
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you already own the game and then bought the gold edition? If so I think the new purchase would require a new account. The gold edition is not meant as a way to upgrade to get DLC.

If you bought original game and gold edition,did you buy either from Steam or directly from Zenimax?

Edit: Also please state if for PC, Xbox or ps4. And what have you tried that leads you to believe you do not have the content?
    Edited by JasonSilverSpring on January 18, 2017 9:40AM
  • Ctrl224
    Ctrl224
    Soul Shriven
    So the game was bought on pc, attached is the current status of the account that shows i have gold, i can't access any of the dlc ingame, when i try to access say the thieves guild quest it tells me where i can purchase it and won't let me start the quest. No this is my first time playing eso so i made an account and redeemed the code on it right away. Code was bought from Instantgaming
  • alucarder
    alucarder
    Soul Shriven
    exact same problem i my ticket is 170106-004017 and i posted mine 6 january also pc gold version first account
  • alucarder
    alucarder
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you guys help us? i have seen people seeking your help with similar problems in forum
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is strange. Did you even get the crowns that come with the game purchase? I think you should get at least 500.

@ZOS_DaryaK can you assist?
  • Ctrl224
    Ctrl224
    Soul Shriven
    I got 500 but not sure if that's for gold or making a new account
  • alucarder
    alucarder
    Soul Shriven
    same i also got 500 crown points but no access to dlc
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey guys, after you've logged out of the game and log back in, do you still see you're missing the Gold Edition entitlements? Please let me know either way as this issue was believed to have been resolved yesterday.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ctrl224
    Ctrl224
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya, so i just logged in, logged out and logged back in again, still missing the gold content
  • Ctrl224
    Ctrl224
    Soul Shriven
    just taken these to show the issue
  • alucarder
    alucarder
    Soul Shriven
  • JaviMc
    JaviMc
    Help...
    :(
  • Ctrl224
    Ctrl224
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_DaryaK tried as you suggested, still hasn't worked
  • Lightforger68
    Lightforger68
    Soul Shriven
    I am in the same boat as well. I have filed multiple support tickets but no response. I hope they resolve this soon. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
  • kontroll
    kontroll
    Soul Shriven
    I have applied for a job in the support department, as I wholeheartedly believe this is the fastest way to get this resolved.
  • Ctrl224
    Ctrl224
    Soul Shriven
    Resolved for me, ty :D
  • Lightforger68
    Lightforger68
    Soul Shriven
    Just wanted to post a follow up. My account just got fixed today. It looks like they put a new key on my account that unlocked the gold content for me.

Thank you to support for doing this for me and helping me out. Here is the message they sent me:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I am sorry for the delay in following up with you. We have added the Gold Edition entitlements to your account, so they should be available the next time you log in.

If you continue to have any issues, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Brad - Escalations
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • alucarder
    alucarder
    Soul Shriven
    got my problem fixed 23 jan after 17 days of my ticket